Chattanooga Real Estate Lawyer Delivers Effective Legal Support
Firm offers representation for residential and commercial property matters
Epstein Law Firm in Chattanooga delivers knowledgeable legal advice for a complete array of residential and commercial real estate issues. With more than 25 years of experience assisting clients in Tennessee and Georgia, attorney Valerie Epstein gives people and companies an advantage during property transactions and disputes. Whether you are looking to buy a home, develop land for commercial purposes, or successfully resolve a dispute with a neighbor, our firm will vigorously assert your rights.
Skillful adviser guides clients through real estate transactions
Buying or selling real estate is an important matter whether you are a family or a large corporation. Our firm handles transaction-related issues such as:
- Contracts — We prepare, analyze and negotiate contracts so that your rights are preserved and each party understands their rights and obligations. Our firm also assists with all types of mortgage agreements as well as deeds of trust where the property title is held by a trustee rather than the lender.
- Covenants and restrictions — If any covenants or restrictions are associated with the deed for the property in question, we inform you and assist with potential resolutions.
- Title insurance — Questions about potential title defects can derail a real estate transaction. For each transaction, our firm makes sure that ownership rights are secure.
- Closings — As you finalize the purchase or sale, we manage the process efficiently and explain each document.
In a initial consultation, our firm can examine your situation and help you identify any possible legal concerns that might exist.
Knowledgeable advocate handles a full range of property concerns
Maintaining your property’s value requires strict diligence. Our firm provides complete counsel for both individual and business clients, including assistance with:
- Homeowners association issues — Planned residential communities are often subject to strict rules governing various aspects of your home and land. We assist owners and associations with conflicts that arise.
- Easements — The creation and enforcement of easements can have a significant effect on both landowners and parties seeking access to their property. Whether you require representation to support or oppose an easement, we can outline your legal rights.
- Development matters — If you are looking to construct or renovate property, our firm advises you on the legal steps necessary to begin your project. Even one denied zoning request can foil a multimillion-dollar development, so it is in your best interest to seek qualified legal help before making a major investment.
Attorney Valerie Epstein has worked in this area for more than two decades and has the legal and practical knowledge to protect your property interests.